Two women’s bathroom carbon monoxide poisoning closed bathroom attention ventilation

when people take a bath at home in the winter, it is usually not easy to cause the accident. Recently, Changsha two women in the bathroom bath carbon monoxide poisoning, died. We need to pay attention to the safety of people in the closed bathroom bath.

according to nearby residents, two women a surname was, 21 years old, one surnamed Hu, 24 years old, usually two people close. Before the incident, Miss Hu’s parents go out. Miss Zeng came to Miss Hu’s home to play, after a bath. 12 morning, Miss Hu’s family home, found the door was locked, knocked on the door no one to open the door, the room lights. Miss Hu’s father climbed up to the room and found two girls in the bathroom.

related recommendations

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *